20070106

oh-boring-saturday.

Yeah, like I said, weekends SUCKS when you have nothing better to do. Just looming around the household, grabbing food off the shelves and refrigerator. Ohhhhh, speaking about refrigerator, the Tan's household has a new refrigerator! WEEEEE(: The older one was a wreck, seriously.. With all that urg-pungent-smell, it's finally GONE! Spoil at the right time, seeee.. New Year, new home appliance(: Anyway, the old refrigerator was spoilt for quite a few months.. Remember when I told you my kitchen reeked of rotten-urm? Hahaha, yeah, that decomposing smell.. The compartment which was used to absorb the odour was already spoilt. And 2 days ago like finally!!!!!! IT SHORT-CIRCUITED(: (evil grins) Heh. Yeah, it caused my home to blackout every half an hour. What a nuisance. DISPOSED! You smelly spoilt fridge. Hmmm, still have a bit of feelings for it.. Provides me with sooo much food whenever I have hunger pangs for 7 long years. Erm. Ya SEVEN. 2K dollars worth of refrigerator had just gone with the winds. Hahaha. Mommy got the new one for hmm, 600+ (: And it's environmental friendly and it saves electricity more and it smells better than the old one and and and... There's no food rubbish in there yet!! ): My Mini-Magnums melted away within the 2 days........ BOO HOO! MY TUBS OF ICE-CREAM!!! MY DEAREST COMFORT FOOODDD~~ Ahem, woops! Heeee~ Yay. Just glad to have a new refrigerator at home(:

Can't believe I can blabber so much about ONE NEW REFRIGERATOR. Hahaha. Oh anyway, "JOKE OF THE DAY" !!

It was between my siblings and I. I think we were all too reliant on the ice-maker and the cold-water dispenser of the old fridge. We consume ice and cold water everyday through it.. Until today, for 2 days without COLD water, we were desperate.. NO ICE WATER FOR 2 DAYS!! :( Anyway, the new one has only an ice maker. So they were buzy configuring the ice maker as I waddle my way into the kitchen..

They were twisting and turning the ice-making device, turn left, turn right.. Twist left, twist right. We were all wondering whyyyy didn't it dispense any ice at all after putting the device into the fridge for about 3 hours. I watched them for roughly 15 minutes trying to configure the device and was thinking why didn't they read the instructions? So, I took it up and just randomly read it out loud.

"Fill in water till the line.. Blah blah.. Insert the ice-making device into place properly, if not inserted properly, ice cubes will not be made.. Blah blah...." So they BLAMED me for not inserting it properly.. Okayyy. NEVERMIND... "First-time ice cubes will take around 14 to 15 hours to be ready as the freezer is not cold enough to freeze the water. First-time ice cubes dispensed might be contaminated, throw it away. Use ice cubes on second-time..."
(Us: "..........................................")
HAHAHAHA!! After configuring for sooooo long, then we realised we have to wait for that long for our ice to come!!! You should have seen the expressions on their face. From this; O_O to; -.- ! HAHAHAHA! Silly huh?? (: Stupid things we do? (: How silly human beings can be? Hmmm, hope you had a 'good laugh' with our stupidity! (;



"Smelly feet!! OOOOOOOO.."

"My naughty boy, Bobby!(:"


Diswalla;
Every Little Thing
Let me in
To see you in the morning light
To get me on and all along the tears they come
See all come
I want you to believe in life
But I get the strangest feeling that you've gone away
Will you find out who you are too late to change?
I wish I could be
Every little thing you wanted
All the time
I wish I could be
Every little thing you wanted
All the time
Some times

Lift me up
Just lift me up don't make a sound
And let me hold you up before you hit the ground
See all come
You say your all right
But I get the strangest feeling
That you've gone away- you've gone away
And will you find out who you are too late to change?

I wish I could be
Every little thing you wanted
All the time
I wish I could be
Every little thing you wanted
All the time
Some times

Don't give me up
Don't give me up tonight
Or soon nothing will be right at all salvation
Will you find out who you are too late to change?

I wish I could be
Every little thing you wanted..

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home